Redefining the Culture: Bridging the Gap Between the Wine Novice and the Wine Connoisseur
At The Lotus & The Vines we are creating a seat at the worldwide wine table for “New Age” wine drinkers, beginners, and intermediates. As your Wine Best Friends, we show you that wine is more than a glass with your entree but can unlock power moves and take you around the world in just minutes.
Our Promise To you
We Make Wine Relatable
At the Lotus & The Vines, we raise our glasses – not our noses! We believe wine is for everyone. We create experiences and an inviting curriculum to elevate your wine knowledge.
We’re Your Trusted Wine Guide
With more than 10 years of experience and formal training, The Lotus & The Vines team shares an extensive wine knowledge to all who want to learn more!
We Make Wine a Lifestyle
So, you think Wine is magic in a bottle? We do too! Our team works to fuse its splendor with the world around us. After all, it is a personal passport!
Meet TLTV’s Resident Wine Educator
Larissa C. Dubose, Resident Wine Educator
Larissa C Dubose, is a Certified Sommelier, and market-savvy Sales Manager with nearly 10 years of experience in the Wine & Spirits Industry. Larissa has held several roles; from On-Premise Sales Representative, Patrón Portfolio Manager with Maryland-based wine & spirits distributor Reliable Churchill, to managing the wine distribution and sales as the Southeast Regional Manager of Napa Valley-based winery, The Hess Collection. Larissa is currently the Georgia On-Premise Manager for JUSTIN & Landmark Wineries, where she manages the sales and distribution goals for the state.
Awards & Certifications:
- Certified Sommelier, Court of Master Sommeliers
- WSET Level 3, Wine Spirit & Education Trust
- Certified Specialist of Wine Certification, Society of Wine Educators
Scope of Services:
- Interactive Wine Tastings
- Lifestyle Workshop and Panels
- Wine Etiquette and Knowledge
- Interviews and Podcasts Features
Areas of Expertise:
- Wine is Your Passport: With this belief at the forefront of The Lotus and The Vines’ signature wine tasting, “The TLTV Experience,” Larissa’s extensive wine knowledge allows her to take guests around the world without leaving their seats. She confidently identifies particular grape varieties, their origins, and what sets them apart.
- Wine as a Lifestyle: Larissa skillfully works to fuse wine’s splendor and mystique with the world around each person she teaches – from new wine lovers to seasoned connoisseurs. She makes wine relatable by providing real-life applications and ways to capitalize on the social power of wine knowledge.
To host Larissa and learn more, contact:
Kelli Bennett, firstname.lastname@example.org